- PixelPoint and IMPOS integration
- Branded Storefront
- Branded iPhone / Android Apps
- Manage your online store
- Online Payments
Quick Seamless integration for your Business
With Seamless integration to IMPOS, TYRO pay @ table allows you to settle tables without locking up the till. Simply retrieve the Bill from IMPOS direct to the mobile Tyro Eftpos terminal and take payments, including surcharges.
Take advantage of some special pricing this Christmas and stock up for Christmas.
Order before the 24th December and mention this Christmas special and get a further 10% off the below prices.
Tecsec Security Solutions expands into Eastern Seaboard with new operations and offices in Sydney and Melbourne
- Tecsec Security recognizes solid potential to provide customized security and table locater products and is aligned to continue driving expansion in new and existing markets in the Eastern States
- Agreements established with existing business partners secures expansion into the Melbourne and Sydney commercial sectors, allowing a new ability to expand its proven business and security products in line with its expansion strategy.
- New Technologies in Table Locaters has allowed Tecsec to become the leading installer and supporter of Table Locate in WA with successful installations to Major Hospitality Clients including McDonalds WA.
- Building on solid client relationships, Tecsec procured development of VALID8 - a Travel Path tracking tool, allowing F&B Venues to meet WHS Obligations and provide presence reporting for Health and Safety Incidents.
- Always innovating Tecsec acquires FastScan counterfeit money detectors developed in The Netherlands for distribution throughout the Australia marketplace.
Perth, Australia — Leading security and hospitality business equipment service provider Leagold Pty Ltd T/a Tecsec Security Solutions is pleased to announce that it has entered into agreements to open its offices in Sydney and Melbourne. This agreement highlights Tecsec Security’s stable growth in the hospitality and commercial sectors with continued success in developing, supplying and supporting innovative products in WA.
ImPOS Solutions Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sean O’Meara, said:
“We are very pleased to partner with Tecsec Security and secure their expansion through our existing supply and support operations throughout Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne.
We have been engaged in a mutually beneficial business relationship for over 8 years and this agreement reinforces our strategic planning we put in place in February 2015 for the expansion of Tecsec.
We will leverage ImPOS’s existing capacity to deliver optimal supply, service and support to our new security offering”.
Tecsec has proven its capabilities over several years in the hospitality and commercial sector and has a reputation for great service, reliable hardware and functional software at a reasonable price.
Along with Tecsec’s existing services they will bring to market new innovative products including VALID8Travel Path Manager, FastScan Counterfeit Money Detectors and SmartVision Hybrid High Resolution IP CCTV Systems.
Daniel Ecseri, Director of Tecsec Security Solutions, said:
“We sought to expand into the Eastern Seaboard with our existing technology partners. The successful Rollout of Table Locate to 44 McDonalds Restaurant in 2015 in WA means we were able to deliver the services and product the industry is seeking and grow our technology offering. Presenting this solution among our other products and services is an exciting time for the company”.
We will soon be rolling out Table Locate to multiple venues including Varsity Bars and expect the solution to add significant value to our hospitality clients looking to better the customer experience.
Tecsec appreciates the confidence with which Sean has welcomed our businesses and we look forward to presenting our proven solutions to the Eastern Seaboard”
New products innovation to reduce risk to hospitality businesses and Better the Customer Experience
- VALID8 Travel Path Management System provides seamless Bluetooth tracking of Staff through the venue, identifying Work health and safety issues, Intoxication sweeps and staff versus customer presence in health and safety risk incidents.
- Fast Scan Counterfeit Money Detectors provides fast money scanning of all Australian Notes. Preconfigured for the Australian Market the Scanner developed in the Netherlands scans the banks notes within half a second and advises the staff of counterfeit notes.
- HYBRID TVI CCTV Solutions allows full High Definition cameras to be installed onto existing analogue cable providing high resolution image and recording for a fraction of the cost of a new IP CCTV Installation.
- TableLocate - the world’s first iBeacon based Table Location System, this system is more accurate, more reliable and comes at a TCO of 50% of the existing legacy RFID solutions
Mark Wilson joins the team as Business Development Manager and brings over twenty years of Sales, Marketing and Hospitality Management experience with him. Having worked with some of the finest beverage brands in the World and managed some seriously busy venues in Asia-Pac, Mark brings a significant wealth of industry understanding and knowledge that underpins his ability to provide viable solutions for our customers, based on their needs.
Whether it’s by cooking up a feast or being out and about, Mark most enjoys hanging out with his family and friends. Otherwise, you’ll find him somewhere near the Ocean.
Mobi2Go is online ordering for the hospitality industry
Looking to take your business to the next level? Boost sales with an integrated online ordering solution. For a limited time, our customers can enjoy a free Mobi2Go setup
(normally priced at $499).
Don’t break the bank to compete with the big boys. Mobi2Go can build your site, integrate with your POS, and provide your customers with an online ordering experience like no other.
With Mobi2Go and your POS you can enjoy the following features:
- POS integration
Orders magically appear in your POS in real-time – no double handling.
- Branded storefront
Mobi2Go embeds into your existing website or Facebook page, allowing your customers to order online. It’s easy to use and mobile friendly, and customised to your venue’s branding.
- Branded iPhone/Android apps
Customers can order from your own branded mobile app, available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Manage your online store
Easily track your sales, update your menu and create promotions through the Mobi2Go admin app.
- Online payment
Your customers can prepay with their credit or debit card, plus getting set up is easy.
- Ongoing support
Both Mobi2Go and 21st Century Business Equipment offer their customers a high level of ongoing customer support, so we’re there when you need us.
The Mobi2Go Platform is proven to reduce in-store wait times and provide an innovative service to customers. Until August 31, 21st customers can enjoy a free Mobi2Go setup using the promotional code ‘21AUG’ and save a total of $499. Call 1300 308 615 today.
For more information on Mobi2Go click here.
We regularly provide POS and CCTV solutions for some of Perth's best businesses, this month we've had the privilege of being selected to with the following fine establishments;
- The Shorehouse
- Art House
- Pincho’s in Leederville
- Roleystone Fish and Chips
- The Local Shack – Southland
- Port Kennedy RSL
- Bib & Tucker
The Shorehouse, Swanbourne
The Trustee. Enrique’s School for to Bullfighting. The Beaufort Local, Scott and Angie Taylor have opened some likeable inner-city venues over the years. Having made their mark on the turf, the siblings turned their attention to the surf.
The Shorehouse is a celebration of coastal living, starting with wraparound vistas of Swanbourne Beach. The handsome deck, whitewashed walls, bright pastel splashes and distressed timber conjure a luxe-casual beach house aesthetic. Smiley floor staff keep the mood suitably breezy.
The Shorehouse have chosen ImPOS for their POS solution & we look forward to working side by side with them for many years.
…, because you would, if a customer found it first and an ensuing situation resulted in a fall and compensation claim. What you need is a way to ensure that staff are regularly checking the venue so that the spill is dealt with before any mishap occurs – a tool to track and log travel-paths and zone-checks.
VALID8 is a Bluetooth-enabled, zone and travel-path tracking system that utlilises state-of-the-art Apple iBeacon technology. This technology allows VALID8 to be installed with the minimum of fuss and alleviates the need for costly cabling, PC gateways and servers.
VALID8 ensures that key or sensitive zones are visited by members of staff, or security, as part of operational KPI’S: to safeguard against hazards or hindrance; to track established Surveillance or Travel-Path routes through the venue. Detectors in each key zone identify and log unique ID’s on a fob carried by any staff member, tracking the date and time of each visit. Zone status is displayed on a map of the venue, on any wireless device, in a simple traffic-light format, indicating if zones are OK or overdue.
Some key benefits of using VALID8 are:
- Bluetooth iBeacons and detectors are simple and cheap to install
- No additional PC or server required to run and integrates seamlessly with LOC8, The Smart Table and Order Locator.
- Zone-check scheduling and logging for Health & Safety compliance and/or verification of intox-sweeps for RGL/Liquor Licensing compliance.
- Track and manage internal KPI’s for staff/security travel-path or venue checks
- Logs are pushed to a cloud-based service providing downloadable transcripts for compliance or legal verification purposes.
- Safeguard against potential Health and Safety Liability Claims or RGL/LEU Penalties by an ability to prove regular zone checks.
Persons conducting a business or undertaking who have management or control of a workplace must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the workplace, the means of entering and exiting the workplace and anything arising from the workplace is without health and safety risks to any person.
[Safe Work Australia, Code of Practice – Managing the Work Environment and Facilities, p4]
The bottom line in your operation is to provide the best customer experience possible for your patrons, but not to fall foul of possible litigation or penalties due to an inability to substantiate regular zone checks. Ensure your operations are fully compliant and have the peace of mind that operational travel-paths can be captured and brought into evidence if required.
When it comes to ensuring and proving zone-checks: Don’t guess it, VALID8 it.