Well a big congrats to the State Government and Tourism WA for finally getting some marketing push to bring people to WA.
This video was shown to international visitors at the Australian Tourism Exchange earlier this month. One of our favourite Clients Scott Taylor and a team of WA Hospitality Crew have teamed up to showcase what WA has developed and what we now have to offer.
So even with the ongoing downturn WA is growing and so are the opportunities. We have had many new venues lean on us in the latest development which include:
- Elizabeth Quay - Elizabeth Quay will create a magnificent precinct returning the city's focus to the iconic Swan River.
- Perth City Link - Perth City Link is the most significant inner city transit oriented development in Australia. The project will reconnect the city centre with Northbridge for the first time in over 100 years.
- Riverside - Riverside will deliver a redevelopment unique to Perth - one that embraces the natural beauty of the Swan River. The project will transform the eastern gateway to Perth and deliver a bustling, vibrant place with entertainment, commercial, retail, recreational and residential opportunities.
- Scarborough - Scarborough is set to be transformed, with a major revitalization to help the popular tourist area fulfill its enormous potential as one of Australia’s best beachfront destinations.
- Chinatown - Perth’s Chinatown is being brought back to its former glory, with work underway to transform this area into an exciting destination for families, locals and tourists.
- New Northbridge - Northbridge has transformed a formerly under-utilised area into a thriving residential and business precinct that is safe, friendly and enjoyable for the community to live, work and play in.
Want more good news? Read the latest news from TECSEC
Enjoy the winter sun and all that Perth has to offer with new Bars, Restaurant and precinct on offer!